All persons entering the ponds are required to pay entry:
- Adults $5.00
- Pensioners $2.00
- Children $2.50
Ask about our group rates
Please contact us about special and school group entry.
Included in entry fee:
- Use of all Facilities including BBQ / Barbeques
- Catch and Keep fishing
- Rod hire, bait, nets
- Fish cleaning
All the fish you catch must be kept and paid for. You cannot throw fish back into the ponds.
- Trout: $14.50/kg (live weight)
- Atlantic Salmon: $24.00/kg (live weight)
- Smoked Trout: Various size packs available
- Smoked Atlantic Salmon: Various size packs available
Other Items & Costs:
- Fish prepared for BBQ with foil herbs and spices: $5.00 per fish
- Filleting of fish: $6.00 each
- Small esky box with ice: $5.00 each
- Large esky box with ice: $6.00 each
- Small bag of ice or ice pack: $1.00 each
- Cool drinks: $2.00 each
- Wasabi and Soya sauce is available for sale.
EFTPOS, AMEX & JCB AVAILABLE
Conditions of Entry
- For catch and keep fishing you MUST keep and pay for what you catch. People throwing fish back in or intentionally breaking the line will be requested to leave the property.
- Visitors can only fish in designated ponds
- Friendly dogs on a lead are permitted
- Alcohol in moderation is permitted in picnic areas but not around the ponds
- Children under 16 may not fish in the salmon ponds if unsupervised by an adult
- Life jackets can be provided to children if the parents or guardian believe their child may of risk of falling into the ponds and cannot swim
- We aim to recycle rubbish, please use appropriate bins.
- We provide the gas BBQ’s for free, please respect and keep BBQ’s clean
- Management reserves the right to check the contents of eskies, tackle boxes and other containers brought on to the property at any time.